If you run a business, it’s probably pretty apparent how important computer networking is. Put simply, networking impacts everything – from applications to backup and recovery tools, from the way your team communicates to the way important information is stored.
Well, can you imagine your day without sending a message to your friends? Can you spend your day without chilling with Netflix? Well, the answer is NO! Everything our lives are bound with involves Networking! To send a single Whats App message, we need networking! Even for calling your mom to tell her to cook something delicious requires network operations! Well, are these networking things really important?
Well, have a look at these points!
- About one billion computer systems are connected to the internet.
- About 3.2 billion people use the internet from which 1.7 billion internet users are Asians.
- The Internet consists of five billion computing devices such as computers, phones, modems, switches, routers etc.
- According to Google, the Internet consists of 5 million Terabytes of data.
- Approximately 204 million emails per minute are sent over the Internet.
Shocking right? Just imagine what would happen if the Internet didn’t exist! No Internet means no chatting, no Netflix, no emails, not even GAMING! And that is why we need computer networking!
As technologies have evolved, networking has too. While networking used to be a bunch of desktop computers connected by wires and cables, these days networking includes wireless systems and connections and other advanced technologies.
Did you know? Microsoft has more servers than Google. Microsoft owns over one million servers while Google has 900, 000.
How will this course help you?
- Clear the fundamentals of Computer Networking
- Ace your Interviews with FAQs
- Get your doubts solved with real life working examples
- With the help of this course you can start studying for CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA and other networking Exams!
Why should you enroll in this course?
The perfect answer to this question would be – Have a look at our curriculum. This course is created by subject matter experts from the field of Cyber Security. The instructors have a sound knowledge of Networking Concepts and they have been working as Certified Instructors for the past 3 years! They have trained more than 20,000 students through their courses on Networking and Cyber Security. Have a look at some highlights of this course!
- Handpicked curriculum, specially designed for all levels of learners.
- Continuous assessment through challenging quizzes.
- Get your questions answered within 48 hours.
- A variety of resources such as useful links, books, PDFs are also provided.
- Regular updates made to the curriculum.
- Networking is explained right from the basic Definitions!
- Practicals with explanation included.